An abundant and thriving life is possible. In mind, body, and spirit, we can experience real transformation and live the life that God wants for us.
My name is John Guerrero. I’m a Christian husband, father, teacher, counselor-in-training, and writer. I live and work in a small town in Texas, where I’ve committed my life to making a difference, serving Jesus, blessing others, and impacting my little community. I write this blog to educate, equip, encourage, and enrich all people on the journey towards a greater and more abundant life.
Read my latest posts
- The Church, Disciples, Christianity: Sunday Scripture ThoughtsToday is Sunday – the day that millions of Christians will wake up, get themselves dressed and ready and “go to church.” They will worship, pray, hear some teaching, and (hopefully) find fellowship among other believers who encourage them for the week ahead. It’s a Sunday tradition that I myself grewContinue reading “The Church, Disciples, Christianity: Sunday Scripture Thoughts”
- Transforming your thinking to discover an abundant lifeAllow me to share a bit of insight that hit me like a ton of bricks as I sat with the Scriptures one morning. This powerful truth was a hard reminder that what goes on inside of me has a direct effect on what comes out of me, and those thingsContinue reading “Transforming your thinking to discover an abundant life”
- Finding Freedom in the GospelThe Gospel is not just a section of the Bible. It isn’t just a story you read about in church. The Gospel is a message. It’s a truth. It’s a living reality. It is the message that Jesus died in order to set us free from sin and hell and evenContinue reading “Finding Freedom in the Gospel”
- Discerning our Burdens and Desires From God’s PerspectiveI believe strongly in the practice of being introspective. I think there is incredible value in understanding yourself and discovering your desires, your ambition, your feelings, and your thoughts. It’s important to pay attention the things that rise up within us and to ask, “What is this telling me about myself?Continue reading “Discerning our Burdens and Desires From God’s Perspective”
- How Like Fish We AreI love fishing. As often as I can throughout the year, I’ll load up my kayak and my fishing gear, or hop on a boat with my father-in-law and head for the water. I greatly enjoy casting that line out, hoping to get a bite from a hungry fish. For theContinue reading “How Like Fish We Are”
- Yeshua: Jesus Rescues His People From SinThe angel Gabriel visited Joseph in a dream, announcing to him that the woman to whom he was engaged would give birth to a very special son. Joseph had discovered Mary’s pregnancy and was very troubled by it. They were not yet married. He thought she was a virgin. How couldContinue reading “Yeshua: Jesus Rescues His People From Sin”
Sign up to receive new posts in your inbox!
Want to be notified of every new post, plus receive bonus content throughout the month? Sign up here and I’ll add you to my email list!